Showing all 2 results
24″ Industrial Wall Fan
Oscillating Wall Mou...
Oscillating Wall Mount Industrial Fans R S L 24″ Model
Wall mounted fans easily mount to the wall for safe, out-of-the-way operation. The highly efficient PSC type ball bearing motor of these Wall Fans is permanently lubricated and enclosed for longer life. Oscillating wall mount fans allow fixed and oscillating fan operation. Safety clutch oscillating mechanism prevents jamming. Industrial fans have quiet metal fan blades that are balanced for optimum air distribution. Fan blades are enclosed in steel wire guards for safety. Pivot-action fan head allows tilt angle adjustments. Overall depth measures 20″ from wall. This unique feature of a 1.5 meter power cord helps avoid the use of extension cords. 220v 50htz, wattage 140w . 1 Year Limited Warranty.
30″ 3 Blade Industrial Stand Fan
Pedestal Fan - Oscil
Pedestal Fan – Oscillating Industrial
R S L Industrial Pedestal Fan has a 3-speed industrial motor powering three precision balanced metal fan blades, and with the 90° oscillating sweep and fixed head positioning, it provides cooling and optimum air circulation for large areas such as warehouses, factories, offices, industrial kitchens and more. The large pedestal base adds stability and safety.1 Year Limited Warranty.
- This unique feature of an 3 meter power cord helps avoid the use of extension cords
- Pivot-action fan head that allows vertical airflow adjustments
- Tool free hand screw knob for height adjustments
- Oscillating pedestal fans include wire safety guards
- 220-240V 50HTZ SINGLE PHAZE .
- THREE PIN 5AMP PLUG FITTED.
– Power: 190W
– Number of speeds: 3-speed fan control for customized cooling
– Pedestal design
– Diameter: 30 inches
– Adjustable height lets you direct the airflow and circulation
– RMP 1300
– Cord: 3 meter Power cable
– Voltage: 220-240V
– Product construction: steel
– Motor type: electric
– Control type: Manual
– Oscillation: Yes
– Frequency: 50Hz
– Number of Blades: 3
– Application: Used to ventilate and cool commercial and industrial spaces
– Indoor use